When you cannot hear BGM or Sound Effects in the game,
Go to [Setting] and check the ON/OFF status
■ How to check the Sound Settings
- [Log in] > [Setting] on the right top > Check the box of [Sound Effects]
If you cannot hear the sound even when the Sound Effects box is checked,
some files might be damaged while downloading the game.
In this case, it is better to delete the game data
and re-download the recent version of the game.
■ How to delete the game (AOS)
1) [Cellphone Configuration] > [Application (Application program)] > [Angry Birds] > [Delete Cash, Data] > [Elimination]
2) Please connect to USB or use ASTRO app to confirm that the folder below has been deleted.
* Folder to Delete: [com.joycity.AngryBirds]
* Folder Location: [Android] > [Data] > [com.joycity.AngryBirds]
3) If the related folder exists, delete it and re-install the latest version of the game.
* The name or the route may vary upon your device.