There are various reasons for abnormal termination during the gameplay.
First, when the wireless network is unstable, a message 'Check your network status' might appear.
So, we advise you to connect to the game with Wi-Fi / LTE.
Second, when the capacity or RAM of the device is not enough, the abnormal termination might happen.
In this case, delete applications, photos, videos, and other information stored in the internal memory which are currently not being used, to secure the enough storage space.
Finally, since some files might not be downloaded, you cannot connect to the game or the game is abruptly terminated after update or re-installation.
In this case, it is better to delete the game data and re-download the recent version of the game.
■ How to delete the game (AOS)
1) [Cellphone Configuration] > [Application (Application Program)] > [Angry Birds] > [Delete Cash, Data] > [Elimination]
2) Please connect to USB or use ASTRO app to confirm that the folder below has been deleted.
* Folder to Delete: [com.joycity.AngryBirds]
* Folder Location: [Android] > [Data] > [com.joycity.AngryBirds]
3) If the related folder exists, delete it and re-install the latest version of the game.
* The name or the route may vary upon your device.